Orgulho e preconceito

Homem 1 (quer dizer...) - Are you sure you are a man?
Homem 2 (quer dizer...) - Yes, I think so...
Homem 1 - Are you sure you are not a woman?
Homem 2 - Well, I think I'am not a woman, I think I'am a man...
Homem 1 - Can you in a discret way make sure you are a man? But remember, in a subtle way...
Homem 2 - (A moment of silence) I can do that. (A second moment of silence) I just came to make sure I'am a man, a manly kind, I must say!
Homem 1 - Are you sure you are a man inside your self? That is also very important when it comes to find out if we are truely a man, on the essence you know?...
Homem 2 - Well, let me have a look inside...
Homem 1 - Invite Freud for that...
Homem 2 - Yes, I'am in no doubt about this...
Homem 1 - I see... Are you sure you are not Catwoman?
Homem 2 - Yes...
Homem 1 - You know, nowadays you can never tell... Don't you think so?
Homem 2 - I think you're gay!
Homem 1 - And why is that?
Homem 2 - Because you are portuguese but you speak in english instead!
Homem 1 - But you to spoke in english...
Homem 2 - In response to you...
Homem 1 - So, you are gay in response...
Homem 2 - (A moment of silence. Than, the sound and fury of a shot gun)
Homem 1 - (In agony) What have you done?
Homem 2 - I think it's obvious I have just pulled my gun...
Homem 1 - You are an horrible man!
Homem 2 - And why is that?
Homem 1 - Because you are predictable...
Homem 2 - And you are gay!
Homem 1 - And you are a predictable gay!



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Batalha naval!

The boundaries of humor